I posted a ‘name the pulpit’ competition at the start of the week. Given the underwhelming number of entries, I’m changing the rules.
The winner will be the first person to correctly identify FIVE of the 15 pulpits in the gallery. The prize will be a copy of Paul Miller’s A Praying Life.
To enter, use the comment section, or the TfT Facebook page.
Here is the list of locations –
- Killorglin Baptist Church, County Kerry
- Waringstown Presbyterian Church
- Silverbirch Evangelical Church, Bangor
- Westlake Church, (Switzerland) weekend in France
- Moira Baptist Church
- Newtownbreda Baptist Church
- Crescent Church, Belfast
- Dungannon Baptist Church
- Hazelbank Presbyterian Church, Coleraine
- Finaghy Baptist Church
- Portadown Baptist Church
- Carryduff Gospel Hall
- House of Vic Ryn, Lisburn
- Ballymena Baptist Church
- Hamilton Road Baptist Church, Bangor
And here are the fifteen pulpits and lecterns: